Sunday, April 25, 2010

too busy to camp? i think not!






I am finally at home having a little relaxation time after our "Maiden Voyage" with the camper all the way to Hoffmaster State Park! We were so excited for the weekend and to get camping again, but I think that we tried to do way too much in one weekend. I'm happy that we did enjoy a couple great campfires, 2 trips to the park, some good walks, t-ball games, and a lot of laughter because it was a jammed packed weekend! We didn't get there until 6 on Friday night. Then I volunteered yesterday morning for a Relay for Life event and then church this morning and then Brent cooked at church this afternoon while I took the kids to Grand Rapids to see the kids! Brent and I both agreed that we'll be better off waiting until I'm done with work and we don't have any other plans. And next time we'll leave the county of Muskegon! Maybe that will help too!

The pics above.... our family at the campfire and Madelyn after her tubby! Brent couldn't find the brush!

No comments: