Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Break '10!

Today I felt like I was in high school when all the kids were leaving for Florida or Mexico or the Keys or a cruise and I was the only one sticking around here! I really don't care....it wouldn't bother me if it didn't feel like EVERYONE around me is leaving! Oh well...have fun you spring breakers! Be safe and don't get too crazy like I did on my college spring break in Panama City! We will be here watching over Ski-Town!

A few of our planned highlights for this week are:
-Haircuts
-labwork
-trip to library
-parks
-a few small house projects
-bike and stroller rides
-time to enjoy NOT WORKING! (maybe I'll read a book?)
-mini-vacation to Traverse City
-Easter Sunday!!!
-I've even debated going and getting spray tanned...that way I can at least look like I've enjoyed some warm weather and beach!

Here's to Spring Break '10! I'm not in Key West, but I do have the greatest little munchkins and husband to share it with!!! Praise God for that!

No comments: