Thursday, April 22, 2010

Camping time is HERE!

My sister, brother-in-law, and niece are on a cruise ship right now enjoying all the luxuries! I'm a bit jealous of them, but happy to be in Michigan because we are GOING CAMPING this weekend! Yes, our maiden voyage with the camper all the way out to Hoffmaster State Park! It felt so great to load up the camper last night. It smelled like camping! I love to camp and be outside and so do the kids. I love that our family does this. It's the best family time and so great to be in the nature. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good weather. Right now we're looking at a lot of rain in the forecast.

One quick little Benjamin quote before I sign out....

Benjamin: "We're going to Grandma and Grandpa's house and I'm going to check on Grandpa. I'm going to blow is ouwie all away!"

So sweet!

No comments: