Friday, February 4, 2011

Madelyn Mae has a way




Oh, how I adore this little girl. Now that she's almost 2 1/2 I really can't say baby anymore (sniff)... Here are some of my most favorite things about her.

- She is the MOST polite child you have ever met. She says "God Bess you", "scuse me", "scuse you (mommy, daddy, Benjamin)", "thank you", "you're welcome" constantly! I think she says "I sorry" at least 20 times a day! She apologizes when someone hurts her. She apologizes for everything! People comment all the time on how polite Madelyn is!

- She LOVES to snuggle and cuddle and curl up and read. She loves to be held and always has. I pray she will always like to snuggle up with me!

- She can really shake her groove thing and enjoys dancing and music. She copies all my favorite dance moves, so you know she's really good!

- She's a girlie girl. She carries around 2 baskets and 2 purses through the house. One basket is filled with little babies and the other is filled with jewelry. Her purses have little goodies such as her chapstick and keys. She loves her barbies, tutus, and dress up high heels.

- She is really great at cleaning up! She likes her room organized (wonder where she gets this) and always picks up everything at the end of the day.

- She snacks her way through the day.


God has blessed us with this wonderful little spirit. You have brought so much to our lives, Madelyn! We love you so. Now STOP growing up!


I haven't forgotten about the other.....Benjamin post coming soon

1 comment:

BeckyNeighbor said...

She is the sweetest little girl.

I love how she dresses up like a train conductor or wears Benjamin's batman/superman cape, how she wanted to get juice for my Ben when we visited and her big, big smile.